Avon ZV7 tyres are a customer favourite among consumers. These tyres have been given a whopping 9.5/10 rating after purchase by customers. The Avon ZV7 is a high-quality premium tyre designed for use in the summer, however, is beneficial in the rain.
The tyre itself has been designed with a unique, distinctive design with larger circular grooves to repeal water quickly. It also features tread blocks to reduce any noise you encounter from driving on the road. This tyre was made to replace the Avon ZV5 using the best polymer technology available to ensure it not only provides an efficient drive; but also to ensure it grips in both wet and dry conditions equally.
Many customers say that these tyres are affordable but give premium, high priced tyres a run for their money.
The Driving Conditions
Every driver knows the importance of having good tyres that provide excellent grip on the roads. Many drivers (especially new ones) make the mistake of either buying cheap, budget tyres or wearing their tyres down so far it makes them very unsafe to use; and then continue the cycle of buying budget tyres. The Avon ZV7 is not only within an affordable price range, but they are also specially designed for optimum road safety. The tyres grip like a dream in dry conditions but can efficiently tackle some of the worst weather conditions (like our British rain!). The unique tyre tread is what gives the tyres the grip it needs to keep you safe on the road in such conditions.
The Longevity Of Your Tyre
Tyres can be a bit of a hit or miss when it comes to their lifespan. Some may last years where others only last a matter of months. Disclaimer: Though some tyres can last years, it's always a wise decision to check them regularly for wear and tear. Due to Avon using a new polymer and an advanced mixing technique for the tyre tread, this not only means a better surface grip but it also means reduced rolling resistance. These factors combined increase the lifetime of your tyre and add a rather impressive amount of use to the tyres.
I love this feature, driving on the roads can be a bit of a nuisance. Let's be honest, the surface of the road isn’t perfect! It’s covered in dirt; debris & has a lot of lumps and bumps which can cause a whole load of noise itself. Some tyres are even poorly designed in such a way it sounds as if they are “tearing” or even squeal when you brake. The Avon ZV7 has been designed in such a way where it reduces the noise levels you experience when driving. Of course, nothing can 100% minimize noise while driving; however, these tyres do help.
- Tyre treads designed to repel water
- Enhanced performance
- Noise reduction
- All new design
- Reduced rolling resistance
- Optimal grip
Buy Avon ZV7 Tyres Today!
Avon ZV7 Tyres are now available to purchase through Tyre Shopper. Please click HERE to see if we have Avon ZV7 tyres in stock for your vehicle.
Avon ZV7 features and benefits
- Assurance of a relaxing and smooth driving experience thanks to reduced tyre noise levels
- Improved grip to help enhance driver safety
- Heightened levels of performance in difficult wet weather conditions
- The Avon ZV7 has an extended tyre life to ensure the capability for increased mileage characteristics
- Reduced rolling resistance to ensure the Avon ZV7 is excellent value for money
The Avon ZV7 is a high performing tyre which helps improve overall performance levels, as well as driver safety and comfort.
Due to the excellent gripping qualities of the Avon ZV7 tyres, you can be certain of maximum safety. The improved grip helps reduce braking distances, no matter the road surface or weather conditions. When driving, we understand that it is important to be comfortable and content, especially when on a long journey. To maximise these comfort levels, Avon have invested heaviliy in research and development to drastically reduce tyre noise levels to ensure a peaceful, smooth and relaxing driving experience.
If you were to purchase Avon ZV7 tyres, you will also be saving money in the long run thanks to the increased tyre life. The innovative rubber compound used within the Avon ZV7 tyres create even wear to ensure an increase in tyre longevity.
- For drivers who want the best combination of performance and safety.
- Large circumferential grooves clear water quickly to reduce aquaplaning
- New tread pattern featuring 3D sipes that help the tyre warm up and optimise wet grip
- New polymer technology and advanced mixing techniques provide better wet and dry grip, reducing rolling resistance and greater fuel efficiency
- Rim flange protector helps to minimise kerb damage to alloy wheels*
- New noise reducing feature - reduces noise from tyre/road interaction
- Available in a wide range of fitments from 15" to 18" rim diameters with V, W and Y speed rating
- A rim flange protector is designed to protect the flange area - not the whole wheel. Many modern wheel designs may have domed outward designs well beyond the flange.
About Avon Tyres
Avon have been manufacturing tyres for over 100 years. Avon Tyres pride themselves on providing high-quality tyres at affordable prices. Some of Avon's tyres are manufactured in the United Kingdom. Avon Tyres are known for their generous investments in research and development and stringent tyre testing methods that are delivering the desired results. An original British brand, Avon Tyres is now part of American tyre manufacturer Cooper Tyres.
This pattern may have options that are suited for Audi, Bentley, Ferrari, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz or BMW vehicles. This pattern may also be available as a Run Flat or have extra-load capabilities. Please check for the appropriate symbols in the tyre search results.