Tyre Accidental Damage Lifetime Guarantee
Extra Cover Protection For Your Car Tyres
Accidental Impact Damage Cover
If your car tyre sustains accidental damage to the tread or sidewall during the legal lifetime of the tyre, ie up to 1.6mm remaining tread depth, which cannot be repaired to British Standard BSAU/159, the tyre will be replaced with a new tyre at the prevailing price minus an allowance based on the tread depth remaining on the damaged tyre.
Your allowances are:
||Remaining Tread Depth
Any tyre replaced under this guarantee will be re-valved and re-balanced free of charge.
Any punctures sustained during this period will be repaired to British Standard BSAU/159 free of charge. A new tubeless valve will be fitted if necessary and the wheel will be re-balanced as required at no cost to you. Punctures which are not repairable will be given a discount on a new tyre based on the allowance table above.
How To Make a Claim
Simply return your tyre to the branch where you had your tyres fitted, along with your original invoice as proof of purchase. Or call our customer services team on 0800 731 0133
Terms and Conditions
1. Any guarantee work must be carried out by National Tyres and Autocare as Tyreshopper’s approved agent.
2. The original invoice from Tyreshopper will be required as proof of purchase before any guarantee work can be carried out, and guarantee applies to price of tyre(s) on day of purchase..
3. Any car tyre purchased with a Guarantee must be fitted with a new tubeless valve (where applicable) and the wheel/tyre assembly must be balanced at the time of fitting.
4. The Tyre Guarantee can only be purchased on tyres which are fitted to a vehicle.
5. Tyres damaged by criminal or malicious action, vandalism, improper use, fire, theft, use in competitive sport, road accidents, repair by another garage, mechanical defect of the vehicle, driving on incorrect pressure or a deflated or punctured tyre are specifically excluded from cover under this Guarantee.At our discretion, tyres which we deem to be damaged by criminal or malicious action, vandalism, improper use, fire, theft, use in competitive sport, road accidents, repair by another garage, mechanical defect of the vehicle, driving on incorrect pressure or a deflated or punctured tyre are specifically excluded from cover under this Guarantee.
6. Your Tyre Guarantee applies from the date of your fitting, is not transferable to other vehicles or persons and is valid for the life of the tyre for which it was purchased.
7. The Tyre Guarantee is available to private motorists only. Taxis, motorcycles, vans, private hire vehicles, driving school vehicles, company owned cars, cars used for business or commercial purposes are excluded.
8. The Guarantee includes re-valving free of charge with standard valves only; sensor valves fitted as part of the TPMS are not included.
9. The Guarantee applies to all passenger tyres in any speed rating. Run-flat tyres cannot be covered by this Guarantee.
10. Replacement tyres supplied under the Guarantee will not be guaranteed from the date of original purchase. A new Guarantee can be purchased by the customer for the replacement tyres.
11. We will make every reasonable effort to locate an exact replacement, however if that is not possible i.e. the tyre is obsolete, has been superseded or is out of stock, we reserve the right to offer an alternative.
12. Puncture repairs to British Standard BSAU/159 can only be undertaken in the repairable tread area of the tyre. (Repairable area marked with a brown T).
13. Puncture repairs must be completed at a branch of National Tyres and Autocare.
14. The Guarantee is invalid if the tyre is removed or repaired by any other company or individual.
15. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time with immediate effect by placing the amended terms and conditions on our web site. Your statutory rights are not affected by the terms of this Guarantee.