Dunlop Sport Maxx Race Tyres
£280.99 to £435.99
Includes fitting, valves, balancing and casing disposal, and VAT at 20.0%
- The advanced carbon black compound increases dry grip.
- Includes Dunlop Touch Technology® delivering subtle and precise road feedback for improved control.
- New Hybrid Overlay Bandage (HOB) helps limit tyre distortion, even under high-speed conditions.
- Latest compound technology from Dunlop Motorsport means class leading dry handling.
- Excellent acceleration and braking performance.
- Rim protection that protects expensive alloys from kerbing
- Longer tread life
- Excellent steering precision
- Excellent grip due to larger surface area contacting the road
- High aquaplaning resistance
- The Sport Maxx Gt uses brand new compound technology from Dunlop Motorsport and the latest asymmetric tread design
- It delivers outstanding dry handling and unparalleled road feedback, bringing the car to life
- Ideal for specialist ultra high performance cars
This pattern may have options that are suited for Audi, Bentley, Ferrari, Chrysler, Porsche, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz or BMW vehicles. This pattern may also be available as a Run Flat or have extra-load capabilities. Please check for the appropriate symbols in the tyre search results.
Number of ratings: