- 1 Tyre Size
- 2 Select Tyres
- 3 Choose Fitting Centre
- 4 Booking
- 5 Checkout
Dunlop SP Sport BluResponse
|Tyre:||Dunlop SP Sport BluResponse|
The tyres will have a rating for fuel efficiency from A – G; A-rated tyres being the most fuel efficient and G-rated tyres being the least fuel efficient.
Choosing more fuel efficient tyres not only lowers the cost of driving as you use less fuel, but also reduces Carbon Dioxide emissions which in turn helps the environment.
By choosing to fit A-rated tyres over G-rated tyres, you will save an average of 7.5% in fuel a year. (Please note D ratings are not used).
The second area rated by the new tyre label is wet braking distances e.g. how long it takes a tyre to stop when braking in wet weather. Tyres are rated from A – F (D and G ratings are not used).
Choosing A-rated tyres over F-rated tyres could reduce wet braking distances by up to 18 metres.
The final rating is external noise emissions. This is not the noise heard by the driver, but external noise made by the tyre.
This is measured in decibels (dB) and is indicated by one, two or three black waves on the label; with one wave being the quietest to three waves being the loudest. So the more black waves, the louder the tyre.
Dunlop SP Sport BluResponse is a premium tyre suited for high-performance driving. These tyres offer safety and improved handling in wet or dry summer conditions.
- Improved steering: The asymmetric tread ensures you will feel improved handling in both wet and dry conditions and the risk of aquaplaning is reduced significantly
- Reduced rolling resistance: By reducing rolling resistance with the innovative silica compound, these tyres ensure you will use less fuel when driving
- Comfort: Reducing noise levels when driving can create more comfort and safety. Grooves within the tyre tread have been constructed to achieve this
- Improved stability: Increasing the contact patch has ensured that there is an increased level of grip, which allows tyres to respond quickly to your control
- Tread Design: The innovation and design of the tread allow for better grip and traction, as well as uniform wear and tear
- Pairing ultra-high performance, significant safety innovations and improved handling characteristics these tyres are also great value for money; using innovation to create safety
- Excellent handling characteristics on even the most difficult of road surfaces
- Cost savings through reduced rolling resistance
- Heightened comfort levels due to minimised noise levels
- Improved stability when cornering in both wet and dry conditions