- 1 Tyre Size
- 2 Select Tyres
- 3 Choose Fitting Centre
- 4 Booking
- 5 Checkout
Tyre Accidental Damage Lifetime Guarantee
If your car tyre sustains accidental damage to the tread or sidewall during the legal lifetime of the tyre, ie up to 1.6mm remaining tread depth, which cannot be repaired to British Standard BSAU/159, the tyre will be replaced with a new tyre at the prevailing price minus an allowance based on the tread depth remaining on the damaged tyre.
Your allowances are:
- Any tyre replaced under this guarantee will be re-valved and re-balanced free of charge.
- Any punctures sustained during this period will be repaired to British Standard BSAU/159 free of charge.
- A new tubeless valve will be fitted if necessary and the wheel will be re-balanced as required at no cost to you.
- Punctures which are not repairable will be given a discount on a new tyre based on the allowance table above. How To Buy:
- Our tyre guarantee is only available on the following tyre brands; Avon, Barum, Bridgestone, Continental, Dunlop, Goodyear, Michelin, Millennium and Pirelli or ‘Deal Of The Day’ offers. Before you checkout you can add the tyre guarantee to your basket and all qualifying tyres will be covered for just £7.50 each (only £5.00 for 14” tyres or under).
Please note, the Tyre Shopper Accidental Damage Lifetime Guarantee apply to run flat tyres.
Terms and conditions apply.