- 1 Tyre Size
- 2 Select Tyres
- 3 Choose Fitting Centre
- 4 Booking
- 5 Checkout
Michelin Latitude Tour
|Tyre:||Michelin Latitude Tour|
The tyres will have a rating for fuel efficiency from A – G; A-rated tyres being the most fuel efficient and G-rated tyres being the least fuel efficient.
Choosing more fuel efficient tyres not only lowers the cost of driving as you use less fuel, but also reduces Carbon Dioxide emissions which in turn helps the environment.
By choosing to fit A-rated tyres over G-rated tyres, you will save an average of 7.5% in fuel a year. (Please note D ratings are not used).
The second area rated by the new tyre label is wet braking distances e.g. how long it takes a tyre to stop when braking in wet weather. Tyres are rated from A – F (D and G ratings are not used).
Choosing A-rated tyres over F-rated tyres could reduce wet braking distances by up to 18 metres.
The final rating is external noise emissions. This is not the noise heard by the driver, but external noise made by the tyre.
This is measured in decibels (dB) and is indicated by one, two or three black waves on the label; with one wave being the quietest to three waves being the loudest. So the more black waves, the louder the tyre.
- The Latitude Tour HP is Michelin's Highway light truck, SUV and 4x4 tyre
- Two different tread compounds are precisely placed to deliver a great balance of wet and dry treadwear and fuel economy
- Efficient water evacuation to combat hydroplaning
- Improved tread noise performance
- Optimized footprint shape to provide consistent handling and precise control at high speeds
- Blocks lock together for increased tread block rigidity when cornering or hard braking
- Exceptional combination of handling, steering, comfort, and treadwear, and sidewall durability
- Speed Index: HR, VR, XL
- Available series: 45, 50, 55, 60, 65