Millennium Car Tyres
Millennium tyres offer an alternative option in high performance tyres for the cost conscious motorist. Available in 37 sizes, to fit wheel diameters of 15 to 18 inches and available in V, W and Y speed ratings, Millennium tyres are available in asymmetric or directional tread patterns. The asymmetric pattern aids water dispersal and increases resistance to aquaplaning, while providing an excellent cornering and steering response whatever the weather. The directional pattern, offers high speed stability and maximum water dispersal. With superb braking and manoeuvrability the directional tyre ensures complete confidence and control in extreme weather conditions.
Features and Benefits of the Millennium Asymetric High Performance Tyres
- These are all season tyres suitable for use all year round. So you don’t have the bother or expense of changing tyres midway.
- Increased steering responsiveness enhances ride confidence.
- Assured wet safety keeps you anxiety free while driving in the rain.
- Rim flange protectors offer additional protection to the alloys, helping cut tyre maintenance costs.
- An affordable option for high performance with the benefits of a quiet ride.
- Directional tread pattern.
- High-speed stability and maximum water dispersal.
- Exceptional wet weather performance with a high resistance to aquaplaning.
- Superb braking stability and manoeuvrability.
- Low noise levels.
- Integrated rim protector.
- Low rolling resistance.
- 17”, 18” and 19” fitments
- Speed Index: WR, YR
- Available Series: 35, 40, 45