Michelin Pilot Sport Cup
Tyre: Michelin Pilot Sport Cup
- Perfectly synchronised to the demands of the best sports cars such as the BMW M3
Michelin Pilot Sport Cup+ is the super sport Michelin tyre. It is the reference tyre on the track and is easy to drive on the road!
- Evaluated as "easy to drive" on the road by German magazine "Sport Auto"
- Available in Porsche and BMW fitments
- Available in 15" to 18" fitments
- Speed Index: YR
- Available series: 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50
Precautions for us:
This type of tyre is homologated for road use and meets all the legal requirements for use on the open road.
However, the tyre is designed for track use, and in these conditions offers clear advantages in dry grip and cornering when compared to standard tyres.
The main characteristics that give this performance gain are a reduced original tread pattern depth, and a special construction in the crown area.
The characteristics of these super sport tyres can influence the following factors in road use when compared to standard tyres:
- Due to the reduced original tread depth, wear life can be less than that of standard tyres.
- Due to the reduced original tread depth, take care and reduce driving speeds as necessary in deep standing water or heavy rain.