Michelin Latitude Tour
Tyre: Michelin Latitude Tour
- The Latitude Tour HP is Michelin's Highway All-Season light truck, SUV and 4x4 tyre
- Two different tread compounds are precisely placed to deliver a great balance of wet, dry, and snow traction, treadwear and fuel economy
- Efficient water evacuation to combat hydroplaning
- Improved tread noise performance
- Optimized footprint shape to provide consistent handling and precise control at high speeds
- Blocks lock together for increased tread block rigidity when cornering or hard braking
- Exceptional combination of handling, steering, comfort, and treadwear, and sidewall durability
- Improved snow handling
- Speed Index: HR, VR, XL
- Available series: 45, 50, 55, 60, 65
205/65TR15 205/70HR15 235/60HR16 215/65TR16 215/65HR16 215/65HR16 215/70HR16 235/70HR16 245/70HR16 215/60HR16 255/65HR16 235/65HR17 235/65HR17 235/65HR17 265/70HR16 225/65TR17 225/65HR17 215/60HR17 275/70HR16 235/55VR18 235/65VR17 235/65VR17 235/65VR17 245/65HR17 235/55HR17 225/60HR18 245/60HR18 255/60VR18 265/65SR17 235/55HR18 235/60VR18 235/60HR18 235/60HR18 235/65HR18 255/55VR18 235/50VR18 265/65HR17 235/55VR19 235/60VR17 255/55VR18 275/55VR17 265/60HR18 285/60VR18 235/55HR19 235/55HR20 275/60HR20 255/50HR19 275/45VR19 265/50HR19 255/50HR19 285/50VR20
The Latitude Tour HP is Michelin's Highway All-Season light truck tyre developed for the drivers of luxury SUVs and premium crossover vehicles. Initially used as Original Equipment on Mercedes-Benz M-Class and R-Class models, as well as the European Volvo XC90, the Latitude Tour HP was designed to combine desirable ride and handling qualities with all-season traction, even in light snow.
The Latitude Tour HP uses Michelin's XSE Technology to blend handling, comfort and treadwear. On the outside, the Latitude Tour HP molds a high performance all-season silica tread compound into a symmetric pattern that has swept-back tread blocks to balance wet and snow traction, treadwear and fuel efficiency, along with ride and noise comfort. Stable shoulder blocks and a continuous center rib boost responsiveness and highway stability, while wide circumferential grooves, longitudinal grooves and sipes help resist hydroplaning and improve snow handling. On the inside, twin steel belts reinforced with Michelin's Banded At Zero (BAZ) spiral-wrapped polyamide cord supports the tread area to provide consistent handling and precise high-speed control, while polyester cords stabilize the sidewalls and enhance ride quality.
Michelin Latitude Tour tyres. Below are ratings and comments from 2 tyre reviews averaging 10 out of 10