Tyre: Michelin Compact
- Improved ride and performance
- Extended tyre life – lower running costs
- Puncture and shock resistance – reduced down time
- Resistance to tread tearing
- Stability due to sidewall rigidity
- Speed Index: R, C
- Available series: 80
Michelin Compact – Designed for buyers and users of plant and machinery
Tyres are often repurchased as direct replacements for pairs and sets of worn out Original Equipment tyres, they can also be used on other vehicles in axle pairs or sets of four if they match the needed tyre size, load range and speed rating specifications, as well as the anticipated driving conditions.
While attempts to provide a picture of as many of these tyres as possible, the pictures used to represent these tyres cannot be guaranteed to be an exact depiction of each tyres appearance because of the variety of subtle differences in tread designs and sidewall styling.