Tyre: Michelin Agilis
- A workhorse for light trucks or compact vans.
- Michelin Agilis radial tyres provide good traction in both wet and dry conditions.
- Combining a long tread life with a relatively quiet ride
- Michelin Agilis tyres are ideal for light or compact vans.
- All-wheel position tyre
- Speed Index: Note, Because this tyre is made in a limited number of sizes, it is not rated as other Michelin tyres are.
- Available series: 65, 70, 75, 80
165/70R14C 175/65R14C 185/R14C 175/65R14C 165/70R14C 195/70R15C 195/75R16C 165/75R14C 175/75R16C 205/65R15C 195/65R16C 195/75R16CP 205/75R16C 195/60R16C 225/70R15CP 215/65R16C 205/65R16C 215/65R15C 215/60R16C 215/75R16CP
Developed for use on new cars and light trucks, these tyres provide a versatile blend of ride quality, noise comfort, treadwear, handling and year-round traction, even in light snow.
While Original Equipment All-Season tyres are often repurchased as direct replacements for pairs and sets of worn out Original Equipment tyres, they can also be used on other vehicles in axle pairs or sets of four if they match the needed tyre size, load range and speed rating specifications, as well as the anticipated driving conditions.
While The Tyre Rack attempts to provide a picture of as many of these tyres as possible, the pictures used to represent these tyres cannot be guaranteed to be an exact depiction of each tyre's appearance because of the variety of subtle differences in tread designs and sidewall styling.
5 out of 10
Generally this is a good Tyre I drive most of the time betwween 60 and 70 and get around 40000 miles before replacing them.
10 out of 10
Very good tyres, I usually get about 80,000 miles on these tyres. I have only just changed the rear tyres which had covered 300,000 plus miles
Michelin Agilis tyres. Below are ratings and comments from 2 tyre reviews averaging 10 out of 10