Tyre: Firestone Steer
- Features include: Stress relief siping on the edges of each rib which stretches and contracts to inhibit river/punchtype wear.
- See-through grooves, which channel away water and impede development of river wear patterns
- Center rib and blind sipes that provide biting edges for additional traction and stress relief
- Shoulder wear protectors on each side to resist the spread of irregular wear to the tread surface.
- Suitable for any wheel position
- Speed Index: C
- Available Series: 80
Currently we don't have any of these in stock, please check back later.
Bridgestone/Firestone introduces the Firestone FS590 Plus, a premium-level steer tyre equipped with the latest advancements in combating irregular wear.
The tyre features the company's newest design feature, ULTI-Ribs^sup TM^ (Uniform, Long, Treadwear, Improvement) which resist the initiation and spread of irregular wear. UTLI-Ribs are designed to prevent river wear (uneven wear along the edge of a tread rib) at the main groove edges and allow pressure to be equally distributed and maintained across adjacent major ribs.
Other features include: Stress relief siping on the edges of each rib which stretches and contracts to inhibit river/punchtype wear.